+40 year old virgin
+April Snow
Here I come!
Happy happy me. :)))
Erh. Maybe not. Skipped tuition, again. I mean, hello, Promos have
just ended. Who's in
the mood for J2's stuff now? We're like getting anxious over the getting back our results.
Hmmm. Dont even know if I could continue taking 4 subs, or Phys, or... I mean, who
knows? Hais. I dont understand what's taking the school so long to access our papers.
Or maybe they are just sadistic. Enjoy keeping us in suspense. Hmmm.
I've been pending over if I should or shouldnt do I&R. Jasz' not. Doubt Ernest and
Michellle are. Almoo and I were like, do lah do lah. DONT WANT. Lazy alrdy. Do la.
LAZY. Ok!
CONCLUSION: Not doing. (Hope Sinyi's not reading this. =x)That's why I'm happy. Happy happy me. :)))
PW meeting was screwed, initially. Michelle and I were 30 mins late. Almoo, HAIS.
HE BETTER REPENT MAN. =x Had laptop, but no wireless thingy. Had documents
in the mp3, but couldnt upload into the laptop. Almoo came, with another mp3 but...
Yup. Ended up went to Michelle's house. Quite productive. It's the 1st we sat together
in front of the computer and working on it. Not bad not bad.
SO! No need to
WTH?! alrdy. =x